do yoU EVER GET SO UPSET THAT FICITIONAL CAHRACCTESRS HAVE THE SAME AGE AS YOU AND THEYVE GONE ON SUCH MAGICAL ADNVETURES AND YOU HAVENT????
What do you mean? You went on all of those adventures with them, didn’t you?
That is the best answer ever
are you ever in the middle of saying something or showing someone something and you realize that literally no one cares
this needs to be in every art history books in 10 years
collections that are raw as fuck ➝ tony ward f/w 2014-15
i actually had this conversation today
ALRIGHT ASSHOLES IT’S TIME FOR ANOTHER GIVEAWAY
Let’s start with the good shit
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU (possibly) WINNING?
- A gameboy color (used. it works. i tried it. fits like a motherfucking glove)
- RWBY on DVD
- Team Nice Dynamite necklaces (both)
- All 6 of these sticker packs that are cute as dicks (the ah ones) (x)
- Any 1 RT poster of your choosing
- Any 1 RT t-shirt of your choosing
- and whatever the fuck else I want to throw in. i might update this or it’ll just be goddamn surprise WHO KNOWS
HOW DO I WIN THESE MAGICAL PRIZES, MICOOVAV? WELL, SIT DOWN SON BECAUSE HERE’S THE NITTY GRTITTY
- YOU GOTTA BE FOLLOWING ME. duh. it’s a follower giveaway.
- like. reblog. everything counts
- i’ll pick a random number, as per usual
- and it ends on March 7th at Midnight PST
HAVE FUN BUSTAS
I’ve added a few more items to this giveaway!
Now you will also get all four RT card decks for all you RT card deck needs
so have fun and good luck suckas!!
TOMORROW NIGHT I’M PICKING A WINNER SO MAKE SURE YOU’VE ENTERED IF YOU’RE INTERESTED AND IF YOU’VE ALREADY ENTERED FEEL FREE TO ENTER AGAIN. AND AGAIN.
If you haven’t seen it already, the first Behind the Scenes RWBY episode is out: RWBY Volume 2: Production Diary 1. Congratulations to Rooster Teeth community member Munnkie for winning the Velvet Scarlatina battle gear design competition!
The production diaries are going to take fans along the production line to show them how RWBY is made, and they’ll be using Velvet to explain the creative process for the characters: beginning to end.
I’m really excited to be involved with this and extremely humbled by the support I’ve received from my fellow community members so far. I hope I do you all proud! <3
p.s. If you’re more into Facebook, you can go here for photos and status’ from me about my experiences on set!